Europe’s largest Nordic skiing carousel comprises about 1,300 kilometres of cross-country ski runs, among them also many runs in the Val Pusteria
With about 1,300 kilometres of cross-country ski runs, which can all be used with just one ski pass, the length of Dolomiti Nordic Ski (DNS) corresponds to the distance between Turin and Hamburg. Founded in 2005, it is Europe's largest Nordic skiing carousel.
In the Val Pusteria, the following regions are part of the Dolomiti Nordic Ski: Alta Badia, Valle Anterselva, Valle di Casies with Monguelfo and Tesido, Upper Val Pusteria, Valle Aurina and East Tyrol. And as you can most probably guess, cross-country skiing in the Dolomites is a great pleasure and unique experience.
- Day ticket zonal: 10-12 Euro
- Weekly ticket zonal: 45-50 Euro
- Weekly ticket DolomitiNordicski: 60 Euro
- Seasonal ticket zonal: 120 Euro
- Seasonal ticket DolomitiNordicski: 140 Euro