How do I best get to Val Pusteria by car? Have a look.
When travelling from the north via Munich/Innsbruck, cross the Brennero Pass and continue on the Brennero Motorway A22 towards Bolzano. Take the exit Varna/Bressanone/Val Pusteria and continue right after the exit on the road towards Val Pusteria. Keep going on straight until you arrive to your holiday destination.
When coming from the south, travel on the Brennero Motorway A22 towards Brennero, take the exit Varna/Bressanone/Val Pusteria and continue as stated above.
- E54 to Kiefersfelden/Kufstein
- Last exit before border (Kiefersfelden)
(No motorway permit sticker needed)
- From Kufstein follow the road “Felbertauernstrasse”
- Via Felbertauern road to East Tyrol
- A14 via Feldkirch / Bludenz / Arlberg
- A12 via Innsbruck to exit Wörgl Ost
- Follow the road “Felbertauernstrasse”
- Via Kitzbühel, Mittersill to East Tyrol
- From Vienna A2 to Klagenfurt
- Villach (A 10) to Spittal (B 100), then East Tyrol
- From Salzburg (A10) to Spittal
- From Bolzano (A22) via Bressanone (S 49 DIR/E 68)
- Via San Candido (B 100) to East Tyrol
- From Venice (A4 / E 70) via Udine (A23/E55)
- Tolmezzo - Passo Monte Croce Carnico - East Tyrol
- From Brunico via Passo Stalle (only in summer) to the Defereggental valley (East Tyrol)
Useful links for the approach by car: